Friday, May 19, 2023

Old Drawings 2

Another random shape drawing (made out of a random scribble), one of my favorites
2012/2013

An even older random shape drawing, HS

Oops...I dropped my pencil #1, high school

I was 21 and tripping. Haven't done that in 7 years. The first word is "Hm..."

Weed was much less amicable.


That's about as good as it gets after a while.

Well I guess there was that. I misspelled my own made up word. Should be schwütz as in Schwützfield.

Okay back to normal. Another random shape drawing

Oops...I dropped my #2 pencil again, high school (sorry if it's racist)

Middle school


Another random shape drawing


Drew this not long before detransitioning, 2015, hence Ms.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Drawings 3

Dressing the Queen for the Ball. Same time as most of the other random shape drawings. Something I for some reason drew twice in high school...