Friday, September 24, 2021

Secrets of a Loud Shout

How do we ask You

For the strength to be so still

As a tree of life?

 

As Blessed Mother,

Docile as the garden earth

To the husbandman.

 

Look at us spinning;

Gazing on Your blessed Cross,

My heart is dizzy.

 

Seeking knowledge so

Serves to remind me only

Love pierces the veil.

 

Hidden in Your wounds,

But it is hidden from me,

How did You find me?

 

Bread of Life came down,

Assumed my fragile nature,

Died my very death.

 

Live my hidden life!

Give me Jesus what You will,

You whose will is love!


---

August 2020 (#2)

Title is based on Ignatius to the Ephesians 19.1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Drawings 3

Dressing the Queen for the Ball. Same time as most of the other random shape drawings. Something I for some reason drew twice in high school...